+A story is born


WICKET. Yes, Yes, Yep, Yep, I am the man!  Wicket's the man!!! Well, I am a man. I also like to have fun. And I love to play and have fun. And it just so happens that is exactly how "Wicket's the Man!" all started. I was playing with a few bear mates of mine and wouldn't you know it we got carried away laughing and playing and a saying was born. Yep, "Wicket's The Man!" was something that just happened. And since that time it has become a fun thing to do. And our Families have often used me, Wicket, as a source of entertainment. And, I kind of like it. I mean - do I mind having others do ALL the talking FOR me? No, not at all. I wouldn't have too much to say myself anyway.

And so with that we have a story or at least the beginning of one....

Comments

  1. Good luck on your blogging journey, Wicket!
    your friend,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Good luck to you as well
      Wicketman

      Delete
  2. Wicket is the MAN! Oh yes he is. Congrats on your new blog, remember to come to me with any questions because I can tell you how to blog. I know all.
    Your awesome friend,
    Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, yes, you know everything there is to know about everything. Yes, Oh how well I know you know EVERYTHING1!! Thanks for your willingness to help little oh naive me(LOL) ;)

      I am still the man!!! But even still I am not as arrogant as yourself -still Love you, your greatness!
      Wicketman

      Delete
  3. Wickettt??? Are you still alive? Why did you leave?
    ��Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I am still here. I just got a bit slack with my blogging. I was out of town for a while and well, life just gets busy as I am sure you know. I will resume bloggng this week. (Hopefully;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Ewok is born . . .